(Thanks Srivalli for the logo)
Here are the participation details :
1. Cook kheer/payasam/pudding for the event. The entire cooking has to be done in the microwave. You can use food processor for grinding and the like. But no stove top cooking to be done. Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event.
2. Entries posted from 1 - 28th Feb,2009 is acceptable.
3. Send me your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject - MEC:Puddings
A photo of the final dish
4. Please use the event logo and its not compulsory. Your entry post should contain the link to the event announcement and Srivalli's MEC Announcement.
5. Multiple entries are welcome. If any of your previous posts qualify for this theme, you can send them too, provided it is re posted with the link to the event announcement.
6. Non-bloggers are invited to participate in the event. You can mail me your recipe and a photograph of the dish to the mail id mentioned above.
Looking forward to delicious entries. I shall post the round up in the first week of March.