March 4, 2008

My Awards









When I logged in today morning, I had a surprise waiting for me. Dear Uma of teluguruchi has passed this award to me. My blog is Rated E - Excellent. I am so thrilled and excited that I fail to find words to describe my feelings. It sure is an encouragement. It is a tonic for me. The award has come at the time when the total posts have touched the 50th mark. I would like to thank all my readers for their support, comment and feedback. When I think of passing this award, many well deserving blogs come to my mind. Since it is not possible to mention all the names here, I am passing this award to

viji of vcuisine
Nanditha of saffron trail
Srivalli of Cooking 4 all seasons.
Jayashree of luvgoodfood
Sagari of indian home food








Update:



I am listing all the awards I received here

Thanks Cham

From Sowmya Thanks Gaurav


Thanks Uma Thanks Harini

Again from Harini Thanks Illatharasi




Another one from Illatharasi

Thanks Sowmya and Malar Gandhi.





Shama, Viki and Vidhas has passed the Inspiration Award to me.


Perfect firenship and Hard working blogger award from Vidhaas


11 comments:

  1. Congrats Jayasree...and thank you for passing this on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayasree. You are so thoughtful. Viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. jayashree,viji akka,aparna thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lott jayashree for choosing meee I am sooooooo happyyyy and congrats on your award ,u really deserve that

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award jayasree...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HC,kalai, sandhya thanks.
    sagari, its my pleasure passing it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...and so sweet of you to think of me...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. valli, thanks. You deserve it by all means.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest on my blog.Appreciate your feedback. Leave your suggestions/comments which will help me improve my blog.